Parasites have evolved numerous complex and fascinating ways of interacting with their hosts the subject attracts the interest of numerous biologists from. The behavioural ecology of parasites the behavioural ecology of parasitesedited byee lewis department of entomo. The behavioural ecology of parasites 9780851996158 medicine health science books amazoncom. By edwin e lewis james f campbell michael v k sukhdeo july 2002 parasites have evolved numerous complex and fascinating ways of interacting with their hosts. Get this from a library the behavioural ecology of parasites e e lewis j f campbell m v k sukhdeo this book addresses the behavioural adaptations of
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.