Color is a result of the interaction of light with matter the color that a solution appears to the human eye can change depending on the nature of the . Fluorescent dyes continued 3 216 flnn centc nc ll hts esere therefore it is higher energy light than visible light the human eye cannot see ultraviolet light. This relatively small collection of fluorescent dyes was derived from cyanine which was also the origin for their names cy2 cy3 cy5 and cy7
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.